Creative Frontend DeveloperFULL-TIME REMOTE
Portugal / October 06 2021
Generous is a full-service agency that develops, launches and scales brands and products. At Generous, we love design with purpose. We love to work with clients that are passionate with their brands, and we love seeing end-product's shapes become more vivid over time, through joined efforts from our multidisciplinary teams.
From our offices in Amsterdam and Lisbon we serve clients from different locations and all sorts of industries, ranging from automotive to lifestyle, fashion and retail.
In the position of creative frontend developer at Generous, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your affinity for design, motion and animation, coupled with your technical skills, to deliver next-level user experiences. You'll work on refining and implementing UI's, visual designs and UX's in web applications, websites, e-commerce solutions and mobile apps, for a broad array of high-end clients and in-house projects. All this, in collaboration with our teams in Amsterdam and Lisbon.
You love to keep up with the latest technologies and trends, and you master the following languages, techniques and tools:
- Experience with React & NextJS is a plus
- Experience with Three.Js, Babylon.js or similar is a plus
- Git version control
- Figma, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Good English writing and speaking skills
Our generosity transpires towards our team as well. Here are a few things you can expect while working at Generous:
- Highly competitive salary, depending on your skill set and experience
- Be part of a creative, ambitious and fun team in an international agency
- Work right in the city center of Lisbon (Alfama) and/or remotely
- Generous lunch allowance and amazing Italian Espresso coffee from our in-house machine
- Excellent work conditions, with high-end designer chairs and super-ergonomic height adjustable flex-desks
We understand you don’t take everything we say for granted, so feel free to get in touch and drop by for a quick peek into our office.
Heard enough? Go ahead and send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon! (By the way, we also speak Portuguese)
ZypsyUnited States REMOTEZypsy is looking for a UX Design Lead, who will help us develop top-quality digital products for new and upcoming startups. You will lead and direct all aspects of the design process, help grow our capabilities at Zypsy and push the edges of the disc