Sweden / November 21 2019
We are a creative design and development studio that cares deeply about building great user experiences. We help ambitious companies craft unique sites, products, and games on the web.
Our friendly team has many years of experience in the digital field. We believe in quality over quantity and always set the bar high for the work we produce.
A Creative Developer at 14islands is a person that loves to build experiences on the web. Developers are a core part of our projects and craft code from start until final production.
A team player, ready to join us full-time in our Stockholm office on the island of Södermalm.
We are looking for
- Experience in development using ReactJS and/or VueJS.
- Genuine interest in building enjoyable experiences for people.
- Appreciation for good design and joy of working closely with designers.
- Ability to dive into back-end tools such as NodeJS and Headless CMS systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the digital field.
- Organisation skills and ability to work within project constraints (goals/timelines/budget).
- Interest to explore and work with emerging technologies.
- Bonus points for experience with creative technologies such as 3D, VR, AR, and Web Audio.
Personal benefits of working at 14islands
- Market salaries, reviewed yearly.
- 4,5% pension on top of salaries per month.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- 20000 SEK/year learning budget for conferences, workshops, Swedish classes, etc.
- 5000 SEK/year health-related activity boost for a gym membership, yoga, meditation, etc.
- 500 SEK/month paid mobile costs.
- A smartphone for work and personal use (iPhone, yes).
- Health Insurance.
- Pension Insurance: Continued pension payments in case of extended sick leave.
- Work-Life Insurance: Financial support to close family in case of an accident.
- We encourage 40-hour workweeks.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook Pro laptop.
- All the required software & hardware for quality work.
- Standing desks at our office and ergonomic chairs.
- Occasional team lunches and events.
- Remote work from time-to-time is totally fine.
- Time on a weekly basis to explore and experiment.
Excited, what to do next?
Apply and please make sure to check the following:
- You have a Github, Codepen or Glitch page that demonstrates your work.
- You're fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- You can work at our Stockholm office.
- You're ready to lead and learn.
We look forward to hearing from you!
B-Reel Creative Agency, Inc.United StatesB-Reel LA is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the team. We partner with tech giants and startups alike, even launching our own products and services from concept to market. Our output spans a wide spectrum of the latest emergin...