Creative Director (Web & Brand)FULL-TIME REMOTE
Germany / August 03 2022
We are looking for a hands-on Creative Director to lead the conceptual phases of multiple web/brand projects and collaborate with our Head of Design to push our design practice forward.
Will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing agency from the ground up, bring your ideas, and push the boundaries.
What you'll do
- You love creating amazing websites that tell a story, that showcase a product, and that are making people wow.
- You love designing websites.
- You spent some time at a digital agency or a startup.
- You know your way around Figma; maybe even some motion and 3D, would be a big plus.
- You can create prototypes to showcase your ideas.
- Your work is conceptually clear and visually stunning.
- You love animations and know how to use them to tell a story and add coolness to your designs.
- You love working with clients, and clients love you right back.
- You can read what clients want even before they do. Magic? Empathy? A little bit of both.
- You are great at communicating with clients and the rest of the team.
- You speak English fluently (our company language is English)
- You can lead multiple project teams and keep them engaged by providing perspective and farsight.
- Teamwork is your natural habit of strengthening each team member’s skills, enabling them to create the best possible outcome.
Who you are
You will conceptualize the design direction of award-winning websites for startups in Europe and the US, directly collaborate with our enterprise customers, and work on amazing internal projects to push our brand forward.
- Work closely with our project managers on the discovery and visual strategy stages to conceptualize the look & feel, and direction of the project to hand over to our production designers.
- Collaborate and present design ideas and deliverables to clients
- Design showcase websites for amazing brands (startups, unicorns, and enterprises).
- Do some stuff for our internal marketing (we do a lot of cool internal projects to make our brand stronger)
- Work closely with our Head of Design to set processes and strategies to push our design practice forward.
- Participate in the identification, recruitment, and onboarding of new designers
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales Team