United States / September 09 2019
Hello Design is looking for a Creative Director make the future with us. You have the vision, confidence and leadership to produce work that matters. We need a hands-on craftsman who cares about the details. If someone tells you it can’t be done, you work twice as hard to make it happen. You know how to listen and connect with everyone you meet—designers, developers, project managers and clients.
- Make great work—you’ll take on any challenge, from designing innovative interfaces, to art directing photo shoots for campaigns, to directing video content that tells stories worth sharing
- Bring big ideas to the table—craft concepts and strategies that push the boundaries of design and technology, that solve real world problems, and that delight clients and users
- Present and sell—both your own work and your teams’ work (plus you know how to blow new business pitches out of the water)
- Build a team—recruit top tier designers with the right mix of talent, work ethic, and attitude; mentor budding creatives as they take on new opportunities and grow their skillsets
- 8+ years experience in design leadership roles, especially in agency environments
- UX/UI background and ability to design world-class user experiences
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to pull meaningful insights from analytics and data
- People know you—your work has won awards and you’ve led teams that have won awards
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital—surrounding us like the air we breathe. Strategically insightful and creatively purposeful, we start with relevant and authentic ideas. Hello is communication, and simply what we do.
Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell.
Our work: hellodesign.com
We offer competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) matching, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
Watson Design Group, Inc.United StatesWatson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling, online development, and social media. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design and community engagement. Projects...
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...