Netherlands / September 15 2021
Want to work on some of the most interesting brands across the globe, producing digital experiences of the highest standard, and have fun while doing it? At Superhero Cheesecake we work with creative minds at modern brands who want to collaborate with an all star team.
Is the pursuit of perfection what gets you out of bed in the morning? Do smooth animations and beautiful transitions get you excited? Are you just as passionate about the design as you are about the code?
If you answered yes, then what are you waiting for? Your dream job isn’t going to apply for itself, we need you to do that part ;)
Superhero Cheesecake creates brave and bold digital experiences of the highest quality. Simply put: we make awesome sh*t for brands we believe in. And as a Creative Developer, you’ll play a key role in bringing said awesomeness to life.
We constantly get to work with the latest tech. So there’s never a dull moment, as two projects are rarely the same.
We value strong opinions on the work and are looking for someone who has the same love for visuals as code — someone who makes things beautiful, fluid, and fully functional.
We tend to obsess over the details here at SHCC. And we’re constantly on the hunt for opportunities to enhance the user experience with sweet little animations, transitions, and other details.
But it’s not all about the work. It’s also about you. We want to help you progress your career and grow as part of the SHCC team. That’s why we’re continuously training our developers and our regular code review meetings ensure everybody has the opportunity to learn from one another and stay up to speed with best practices.
After all, we want to become top-notch developers and make our Mums proud. Even though they don’t understand what we do.
- 2 years of experience working as a frontend developer
- Super-speedy learner
- Experience creating detailed (and performant) animations with code
- Confident understanding of browser and device limitations and how to circumvent them
- Understands semantic HTML5 and CSS
- Can speak English (you’ve read this far…)
Bonus points for these skills
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience with AR (Lensstudio and/or Spark)
- Experience with Accessibility
- Knowledge of front-end design patterns
- 24 days’ paid leave, plus 6 public holidays (on average)
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to conferences
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Loads of opportunities grow in your career
- Multicultural, diverse, and super-duper friendly team (you’ll see!)
Our temporarily-on-hold office perks (there's life after Covid... stay strong!)
- Daily healthy lunch provided and enjoyed as a team
- Fruit, snacks, and a fully stocked fridge
- Monthly social events
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Walking distance to Amsterdam city center
During and after Covid
Like most of the world, we’re currently socially distancing and working from the comfort of our homes (and pajamas). Once it’s 110% safe to do so, we plan to return to our Amsterdam office.
Diversity and inclusion
At Superhero Cheesecake our culture is very open. We want our staff to lose their inhibitions and come to work 100% themselves. Support and inclusivity go without saying.