United States / February 18 2021
We’re looking for an experienced Client Manager to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of projects for our clients across the globe.
Client Manager Overview
Wunderdogs is an independent creative agency with a growing (10+) distributed team across the U.S. and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end design, production and strategy services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies.
From one-off-digital projects to full website designs, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a creative administrator who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes.
Client Manager position with Wunderdogs combines both Project and Account Management skills; this role is responsible for forging successful internal and external relationships, and cultivating account growth — alongside our creative and admin team — through thoughtful and solution-based project leading. Applying an informed understanding of our capabilities, superior communication, and attention to detail, Client Manager will be charged with driving company revenue goals by ensuring that clients experience exemplary service and outcomes.
Your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Owning a portfolio of current small- and medium-size client accounts. Continually build on understanding and uncovering business goals, then work with Wunderdogs project teams to first inform, then guide strategic and tactical planning and production aligned to those needs and our strengths.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; Complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner (e-mails, calls, video conferencing).
- Prepare thorough and persuasive emails, SOWs, and other documents to drive client buy-in.
- Negotiate client goals, constraints, and Wunderdogs resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed project plans that set Wunderdogs and its clients up for success.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. We expect all Wunderdogs managers to be confident owning projects end-to-end, which includes presenting work to and taking questions from clients, therefore the ability to understand and interpret client needs correctly is vital.
You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- Comfortable juggling multiple competing priorities and thrive in the fast-pace environment
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in an agency -- account management or project management position
- Experience delivering, defending and passing feedback for design and web projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (English)
- Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and remote collaboration tools like Google Docs and Slack
- Outstanding collaboration and consensus building skills, working with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks
- Ability to work at least 4-5 business hours in Pacific Standard Time
- Interest in design, technology, innovation and digital trends
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Sao-Paolo, Istanbul, Moscow, London, Edinburgh)
- Interesting projects from all over the globe
- Project-based bonuses
- Fully remote (traveling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, portfolio, references and any supporting materials to email@example.com with a title "Client Manager Candidate"
Outsourcing International LtdUnited States REMOTEHi! We are looking for a superstar frontend developer (no agencies please) with deep WordPress knowledge to help us with the ongoing facelift and development of one of our websites -a tool for building resumes online-.Estimates are about 10 hours/wee