Business Development and Account Manager - English/Japanese
Japan / January 25 2019
The mission of Awwwards is to create one of the biggest and best communities of web designers and developers on the Internet, connecting professionals from all over the world and inviting them to join us in our quest to make the Internet a better place. Now, we are looking for a talented full-time Business Developer and Account Manager to support us on our mission! We're looking for a native Japanese or fluent qualified Japanese speaker to expand Awwwards in Japan. An added-value if you speak any other Asian languages like Chinese or Korean too.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An important and defining role in a fast growing company
- Close co-operation with an experienced team of Business Development Managers, Developers and Product Managers
- Salary based on negotiation
- An amazing team culture with regular team and company events
- A feedback-seeking culture that helps your professional and personal growth
- Design, build and manage an inbound marketing and branding/awareness strategy for Awwwards, that ultimately will result in measurable growth
- Identify key opportunities to increase brand engagement, buyer conversion, and buyer retention through selected marketing channels
- Implement strategic projects in a hands-on fashion and create relevant content for our designers and developers target group
- Help managing events in Asia as well as reach and close agreement for sponsors in Asia.
- Own performance measurement and identify actionable insights to continuously improve your marketing practice
Must have qualifications:
- Business Administration or Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience
- Min. 2 years of work experience in strategy, marketing, content marketing and/or business development in the B2B space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently and idiomatically
Nice to have qualifications:
- Masters degree
- Team management experience
- Experience designing and launching new business/marketing programs from scratch, from the ideation phase to implementation to post-launch optimization
- Track record of creativity and problem solving, as well as bias towards action
- Strong command of financial metrics and exceptional analytical skills, with a talent for using data to inform marketing or business strategy
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional initiatives
- Interest in online marketing and digital experience
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss your chance.
Send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can't wait to hear from you!