Germany / November 12 2020
We are looking for a (Senior) Back-End Engineer (f/m/d) as an important addition to our engineering and product teams.
Whether in the Berlin office or remotely, whether part-time or full-time, it matters to us more that we speak the same vision.
If you like to work with us on the user-focused development of products and projects in the areas of digital change, research & developments and tech start-up acceleration, we look very much forward to meeting you soon.
What you get:
- Passionate colleagues in an open corporate culture with a flat hierarchy.
- Professional and personal further education, supported and challenged.
- Room for personal responsibility and your own ideas.
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours.
- Our office provides a creative and balanced atmosphere with a relaxation room, billiards, arcade and much more.
- A passionate team that actively shapes the social future.
- An employer-financed company pension, if you like.
- Maximum openness to individual wishes.
- Together as a team you bring projects to the next level of engineering, constant feedback/retros is the regular as we support an agile environment.
- In a Team with UX/UI Designers and Project Managers you develop individual Website-Back End and Platforms for our clients and their product’s demands.
- You talk to clients directly from the development process till trouble shooting, in German and English
- Occasionally you work independently and prioritise with a project management eye.
- You work out creative solutions, quickly think about new challenges, and follow technology trends.
- With curiosity and love for the bigger picture you share Know-How with the team.
- At least 3 years of experience in dimensioning, setting up, monitoring and operating IT system architectures as well as in determining performance data and analyzing them.
- Knowledge in handling relational SQL and/or document-based NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB or MongoDB)
- Thinking in frameworks such as Laravel / Symfony and/or nodeJS / express
- Routine with Drupal 8 / Wordpress / kirby
- Routine in the conception and development of RESTful and / or GraphQL APIs Safe handling of cloud-based architectures and cloud systems (Hetzner Cloud, DigitalOcean, OpenStack, AWS, Azure Cloud) as well as automated deployment (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure Pipelines, CircleCI).
- Experience in building and managing headless architectures using self-hosted applications with strapi / Wordpress / Drupal 8 or cloud services like prismic / contentful / graphcms
Our way together:
We look forward to your application (CV, LinkedIn / Xing profile is sufficient) stating your possible starting date and desired salary to our CTO, Thomas Lempa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 030 60 989 456 - 0
You have questions regarding the position? Reach out to Thomas on www.linkedin.com/in/thomaslempa/
We are Taikonauten
www.taikonauten.com - Cutting-edge since 2007, the Taikonauten are an independent, owner-managed agency based in Berlin and a member of the international Awwwards jury.
We specialize in enabling companies to develop outstanding digital products and services. We consider all phases of digital product development: from your origin to the next revolution. Strategy, creation and development consciously merge with each other. Because every product and its users are unique, and so our process is also tailor-made. We work closely with our customers - with a focus on User Centered Design (UCD) in an Agile and Lean environment.
At the same time, we are a business accelerator for tech start-ups all over the world and support ideas from the start. As an experienced and diverse team of almost 40 digital experts, we are continuously developing in the areas of strategy, research, coaching, UX design, web and app development as well as product ownership and project management. We achieve the best possible experiences in accordance with the claim to always achieve the ideal balance between users, technology and business.