United States / February 05 2019
Fancy Pants Group is seeking an experienced Art Director to manage all aspects of graphic design. The successful candidate will work on both marketing/promotional initiatives for our clients as well as for internal initiatives. The abilities to understand conceptual design for advertising, storyboarding for short-form video content and a strong/diverse design aesthetic are paramount. We’re an energetic team of creatives who value innovation, forward-thinking design and a work environment that promotes cooperative effort. If you enjoy working in a high-energy atmosphere, we'd love to interview you.
* Determine how best to represent a concept visually
* Determine which photographs, art, video or other design elements to use
* Develop the overall look or style of an advertising campaign
* Supervise design staff
* Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
* Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
* Present designs to clients for approval
* 8+ years as a professional graphic designer
* 4+ years’ experience in supervisory role
* Social Video experience a plus
* Entertainment Design experience a plus
* Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels
* Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects
* Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
About Fancy Pants Group
FPG is a creative production studio that is doggedly dedicated to creating better digital experiences for everyone. We believe in making ads that don’t feel like ads, content that works across devices, and creative that is awesomely scalable. We work with well-known agencies, publishers and brands, and we hope to work with you soon, too.
With our headquarters in NYC and offices in China, we are a diverse mix people who tinker, test, and experiment to create innovative and high-quality digital experiences. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work ethic and we are happiest when exceeding expectations.
Savvy is our groundbreaking product designed to leverage your existing assets to create personalized short-form video content at scale. Use any combination of static images to pre-shot video and have it rapidly transformed into engaging video that will work seamlessly with your content strategy.
Learn more at https://savvyworks.com
Progress by PeopleSwedenEssen International are expanding their team in Stockholm. Fullstack Wordpress Developer wanted! We are looking for a talented developer with a progressive mindset and passion for smart solutions and great user experience. An i...
BaunfireUnited StatesSenior Digital Designer OverviewBaunfire is looking for a passionate, experienced UI/UX designer to join our in-house creative team in the heart of Silicon Valley. Your primary role is to create elevated, high-fidelity website design concepts for bra...