3d GeneralistFULL-TIME REMOTE
United Kingdom / March 04 2022
We're looking for a talented 3D artist to join our quickly expanding studio.
We are GC Studio, an award-winning design studio based in the heart of Bristol focussed on delivering extraordinary creative solutions across digital, brand & beyond.
We are currently a team of 14, made up of 5 Designers, 4 Developers, a Strategist, a Video Director & 3 Account Managers. Our design capabilities span graphics, web, illustration, 3D, animation and much more.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning creative agency, this is the position for you.
We’re looking for a talented 3D generalist with a strong, unique and versatile portfolio who can come in and push the quickly developing CGI arm of our agency. Our ideal candidate loves to challenge themselves, is keen and proactive when learning new skills and has an active profile within the design community. We’re a small, fast-paced agency, working on diverse projects that span digital, branding, packaging, animation and more, so a versatile skill set is a big plus!
- 3D generalist with experience in industry standard software (C4D, Houdini or Blender)
- A keen eye for detail, experienced in photo-realistic texturing and lighting set up
- Redshift preferred, Octane experience is useful too
- Experience in WebGL / Game dev workflow: Creating and optimizing assets, textures and simulations - export and handover to developers
- Good knowledge of dynamics (native or third party)
- Comfortable presenting your ideas both internally to the team and directly with clients
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management & communication skills
Nice to have
- Studio experience
- Hard Surface Modelling
- After Effects and general animation abilities
- General graphic design abilities
- Active profile across design communities
- Delivering highly polished 3D renders
- Creating high-level concepts in 3D and handling the export / handover to developers
- Supporting web designers in 3D concept visualisation
- Working alongside the team on larger CGI projects
- Working independently as lead designer on some CGI projects
- Constantly experimenting and learning new technologies and techniques that we can incorporate into projects
- Design presentations
- Managing their own time
IndieTech SolutionsUnited StatesWe are looking for an experienced Web Design and UI/UX expert to review our design and provide an "audit" or a report that the onsite design team could benefit from for future project.You role is to work closely and evaluate a couple of our design wo
Companion StudioUnited KingdomAbout the jobWe’re looking for a talented developer with an appreciation for design and a drive to implement pixel perfect work in react typescript.You should have experience with animation libraries such as react-spring or framer-motion to help brin