The Buyer’s Guide to Collaborative Design Platforms explains how the right tools can make collaboration, workflow, and the product itself as efficient as possible.
In 13 pages, the guide explains a 3-step framework for:
- 1. Identifying UX process problems
- 2. Interpreting the problems
- 3. Evaluating the solutions
This buyer’s guide discusses the finer points of each stage with a focus on workflow, collaboration, and product quality, but also covers prototyping considerations as well.
This free e-book includes:
- Standardized checklists to help you pinpoint the specific problems, divided into workflow, collaboration, and product quality
- Advice on how to present to stakeholders and work more closely with developers
- Lists of questions to answer for each problem you identify
- How to stop thinking of documentation as a paper trail or handoff chain
- Collaboration tips for remote teams