Awwwards are getting in contact with ticket holders of the coming conference in Toronto (14-16 of July) to ask for patience at this uncertain time.
In response to the repercussions coronavirus is having at a health and societal level globally, we are planning to wait 3 more weeks before taking the final decision to cancel or postpone the event which is due in 4 months. The health of the public is of paramount importance to us, and our final decision will be a responsible one, following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the local authorities.
Nevertheless, our ticketing policy allows you to request a refund at any time through the Universe Platform or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. If you have any questions, please do get in touch.
More news to follow soon.
Image by JD Gipson