Watch this 2 part-workshop again! Over 6 hours you'll discover The Swiss Army knife of machine learning RunwayML, explore how to utilize existing state-of-the art machine learning models through a simple drag-and-drop interface. Watch artistic examples and learn the many possibilities machine learning opens for creative projects and workflows + downloadable Workshop materials.
Artificial intelligence is a gamechanger in the field of creative tech. This workshop introduces a toolkit which makes the advantages of the technology available to creatives without prior experience with advanced coding, through fun and artistic examples.
This workshop covers:
- Introduction and artistic use of ML
- Understanding the RunwayML interface
- Exploring different types of models
- Image Analysis
- Video Post Processing
- Text generation
- Latent videos (GAN)
- Training your own models and collecting data
- Hosting models online and integrating them into websites
- Exporting data as image, video, text and json/csv
- Connecting RunwayML to local desktop software
- New features (Green Screen & Quick Actions)
- Wrap up and Q&A
*This is a recording of a live Workshop from January 2021.The subtitles are automatically generated, so the quality of the captions may vary.
2 sections • 2 lectures • 6 hours
Day One1 lectures 3 Hours
Day Two1 lectures 3 Hours