Web IDEs for Web Development:
- Dabblet An interactive CSS playground and code sharing tool developed by Lea Verou. Dabblet saves to Github gists and offers many conveniences for CSS editing.
- Thimble, by Mozilla Thimble is a WIDE that allows to create your own web pages. Write and edit HTML and CSS right in your browser. Instantly preview your work. Then host and share your finished pages with a single click.
- jsFiddle jsFiddle is the playground for web developers, an online editor for web snippets. Helps to isolate bugs. Many frameworks supported.
- Cloud9 Powerful and flexible cloud IDE for to write, run, and debug your code. Collaborate on your workspaces publicly, or keep them private.
- eXo Cloud IDE eXo Cloud IDE is a multi-tenant, hosted development environment that enables social coding - the collaborative development of applications, gadgets and mashups that can be deployed directly to a PaaS.
- CodeRun CodeRun Studio is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE), designed for the cloud. It enables you to easily develop, debug and deploy web applications using your browser.
- Compilr Compilr is an online integrated development environment for programming languages like PHP, C, C++, Ruby, Java, C# and Visual Basic to name a few.
- Kodingen Kodingen is an Online Development Environment including Code Editor, Cloud Hosting, Database Administration, Collaboration, Web-based access...
- Google Developers