United States / January 09 2019
At TopSpot, we surround ourselves with individuals that will complement not only our team, but our clients' companies. Setting an example daily, taking a humble approach and building long term relationships is who we are. We love this industry and what we do.
Reporting to the Lead Designer, the Web Designer is responsible for creating highly usable and visually engaging website designs across all content management systems and devices while staying in line with project scope, billable time, expectations and goals. Experience in web & layout design is required.
Successful web designers are creative and forward thinking in their designs for our clients. At TopSpot, we take a different approach to web design and development by building sites that don't just look great but also perform well from a search engine marketing standpoint.
- 2+ years of Web Design experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Slack
- Strong understanding of UX design principles
- Basic understanding of E-Commerce design layouts and standards
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Knowledge in responsive design layouts and standards
- Passionate about marketing and outstanding, elegant design
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize tasks and multi-task as needed
- Communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Self-starter with an eagerness and passion to learn new skillsets and improve upon existing ones
Elespacio Comunicación VisualSpainWe are seeking a passionate designer to join our team at the Barcelona office. The main responsibility of the role is to help with the production of online materials for our premium-brand clients. Therefore, it is required to have a good eye for deta...