United States / August 19 2019
We’re seeking an experienced UX/UI designer capable of creating brilliant digital design solutions.
Creative cult, seeking fanatical followers. Moxie Sozo is a world-class boutique design and advertising agency, located in Boulder, Colorado. Our accounts have ranged from hip start-ups to international brands like Nike, Nickelodeon and Anheuser-Busch. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
You will work closely with our Digital Design Director and collaborate with a full team of creative, world-class professionals to conceptualize and execute design solutions on a wide variety of projects and industries. You must have the ability to produce high level design solutions at every stage of the process from concepting and creating wireframes to prototyping and polishing final designed assets for development.
Do you have a fanatical desire to produce great design? Are you looking for an environment where you can push your work and yourself? Are you a team player? Does your passion for design border on the absurd? Are you naturally caffeinated? Ridiculously positive and upbeat? If so, Moxie may be the place for you.
- A passion and affinity for UX/UI design
- Fundamental knowledge of and experience with web and app design
- Strong understanding of UX best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree (design/art related) or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in a design role at an agency or as a freelance designer
- Proficiency on a Mac with the following applications: Sketch or Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision
- Must meet deadlines and work under the standard pressures of the creative industry
- Ability to take instruction and function as part of a team
- Positive, upbeat, happy approach to work and life
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with animation and motion design for web
- Basic front-end development skills (HTML, CSS)
- Experience using a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress, Craft, Shopify or Drupal
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with UX/UI Designer as the subject.
- Cover Letter
- Availability to start
- Portfolio (link or PDF under 10MB)
This is a full time, in-house position. Remote employee applications will not be considered.
We love you, but please don’t call or stop by unannounced. Talk to you soon!
Watson Design Group, Inc.United StatesWatson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling, online development, and social media. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design and community engagement. Projects...
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...