Leibowitz Branding & Design
Greater New York City Area
At Leibowitz Branding & Design, we create forward thinking websites with a focus on presentation and complex data visualization. The Interactive Designer will work closely with the Interactive Design team in planning, production and testing of responsive web applications. We’re located in a Flatiron loft, offer competitive salary, 401k, health benefits, vision and dental.
- Strong design aesthetic. Strong handle of layout, navigation, typography, colors, interfaces and user experience for multiple platforms
- Can work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team
- Advocate principles of usability and user centered design
- Actively partake in quality assurance testing throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Take ownership of work streams and collaborate openly across disciplines
- 1+ years digital experience
- Solid knowledge of industry tools and understanding of responsive design and responsive user experiences (sitemap and wireframes)
- Comfortable working with the Adobe Suite (After Effects a plus)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working with content management systems (We mainly use WordPress)
- Strong understanding of third party applications and platforms as well as integrations (Mailchimp, Trello, Basecamp)
How to Apply
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio website/PDF.