United Kingdom / December 02 2019
Limesharp are on the hunt for talented and enthusiastic freelance designer. You will be responsible for supporting the design team on large scale eCommerce projects and internal design requirements. You will be comfortable working across UX and UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create pixel perfect designs to a high standard.
We are looking for a highly organised, great communicator that shows passion for the quality of work they deliver. The successful candidate should have experience designing beautiful UI combined with a strong focus on conversion and eCommerce best practices.
Currently this position is to step in on a project by project basis but this could progress into a more permanent position with a busy new year ahead.
• Work alongside the design team creating visual concepts for eCommerce websites
• Design within brand guidelines with the vision to push these as far as possible
• Design pixel perfect modular templates from existing style guides
• Brief an approach for element transitions
• Create style sheets and specs for the development team to work from
• Provide accurate time estimations to design briefs
Skills & Requirements
• Experience of working with luxury brands in the fashion & beauty sector
• Strong usability and visual communication skills
• Ability to design for conversion rate optimisation
• Experience using Sketch & Photoshop
• Present designs and contribute to workshops with clients
Nice To Have
• Experience designing for Magento or Shopify
• Front-end development skills
How To Apply
Please send a covering letter as to why you are the perfect fit for the role alongside CV, design portfolio and your day rate to email@example.com.