E-commerce Project Manager, Full-time (Junior)
Netherlands / November 14 2018
Ask Phill is looking for an e-commerce project manager to join our growing Creative Digital Agency in Amsterdam. We work alongside fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands/startups to deliver exceptional e-commerce design, development and marketing results. Our work is fast-paced and contemporary and we need someone who can flourish in this environment.
As an e-commerce project manager you will act as the point of contact between Ask Phill and our clients, ensuring that communication is clear, targets are established and projects are delivered on time. The ideal candidate is passionate about e-commerce, specifically within the fashion and lifestyle industries. They are a strong communicator, with the ability to lead a conversation about how best to achieve the task in hand, and have excellent time management skills. Preferably they will have experience with the Shopify platform and have some understanding of the current e-commerce landscape, and the directions in which it is progressing.
Does this sound like you?
- To act as the face and voice of Ask Phill for clients once a project has been confirmed.
- To onboard e-commerce projects - ensuring that everyone involved is clear about the universal goal(s) of the project, their own role and the timeframe for delivery.
- To work closely with the design and development teams to translate the project requirements into actionable and quantifiable targets.
- To manage the timeframe of the project and communicate this to both your own colleagues and the Ask Phill clients.
Requirements and Essential Skills:
- A true passion for e-commerce within the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries.
- Superb organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (in both Dutch and English), with the ability to direct and advise peers and inform clients of progress.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Sociable and outgoing, and happy to work in an open and communicative environment.
- An eagerness to improve your own knowledge and ability in all areas of e-commerce, design, development and marketing.
- 1 year relevant work experience
Additional useful skills and experience:
- Experience working with the Shopify platform
- Experience working in a creative design agency.
- Directly working with new and forward-thinking lifestyle brands
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the centre of Amsterdam (Jordaan)
- No formal “office-wear” required - we work hard but we laugh a lot and have fun
- Extensive lunch, good music in the office, Friday drinks and a monthly team dinner
Five & DoneUnited StatesFive & Done is on the hunt for a well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to help build and lead a creative team in our Dallas office. This is a great opportunity for a confident and personable Sr. Art Director looking to take the next step in t...
Five & DoneUnited StatesHere at Five and Done the hunt is on for an exceptional UX / UI Designer to help us create thoughtful, strategy-driven, passion-fueled web applications. You’ll tackle both simple and complex projects and help guide them to intuitive, accessible, an...