Artificial intelligence is a gamechanger in the field of creative tech. This course introduces a toolkit which makes the advantages of the technology available to creatives without prior experience with advanced coding, through fun and artistic examples.
Using The Swiss Army knife of machine learning RunwayML we will explore how to utilize existing state-of-the art machine learning models through a simple drag-and-drop interface. Through fun and artistic examples and exercises you are encouraged to play with the many possibilities which machine learning opens for creative projects and workflows.
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- Artistic uses of RunwayML and examples of workflows
- Navigating the RunwayML interface
- Choosing the right model for your task
- Understanding GAN, recognition, StyleTransfer, motion capture and text based models
- Input and output types
- Exporting data as image, video, text and json/csv
- Training your own models and collecting data
- Hosting models online and integrating them into websites
Thursday 26th & Friday 27th November from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm CET