Digital addiction is real and its effects on humanity are well visible. Although technology has way more to offer us than just screens, we designers & technologists still consider them as the go-to digital solution to any problem at hand. It’s high time we challenged that, and in this workshop, I'll share the tools to show you how.
Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st January 6pm-9pm CET
In this workshop, we will explore different methods and exercises that help us think beyond screens when coming up with digital solutions. We will also apply these methods to leverage technology in a healthy way, and come up with subtle and meaningful solutions to real world challenges, that respect both our minds and our time.
- Break down your challenge to understand its contexts, the people it affects and their goals
- Make your standard process modular
- Understand your users’ settings, intentions, and required communication
- Identify and leverage the right technologies
- Identify and leverage your users’ behaviors and patterns
- Bring everything together into a simple digital process that respects peoples’ times and minds.
2 Day Workshop: Design Beyond The Screen with Hany Rizk
By Hany Rizk
This offer ends: