Waste Creative is looking for a Senior Designer / Art Director.
Waste Creative is on the lookout for a senior interactive Art Director to join their studio. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that’s looking to advance their career and work directly with some of the most exciting brands and companies in the world.
A little bit about you:
- 5+ experience in a professional environment. Extremely passionate about everything that’s digital, especially design.
- You need to be creative. Waste Creative is not looking for an artworker, they’re after a creative soul who is full of fresh ideas and up to date with all the latest trends, both on and offline.
- You need to be well spoken, articulate and able to clearly communicate ideas through concepts, mocks and scamps as well as write ups.
- You need to be ambitious, proactive and be very passionate, regardless of what the project is
- As Waste Creative expands you will be expected to grow as well, therefore you must have a positive attitude, integrity and leadership qualities.
- They create most things digital so it's expected that you are skilled in crafting everything from responsive websites to rich HTML5 content to international display campaigns.
- It should go without saying, but your typography, colour and layout skills must be exceptional, but above all you must have a killer portfolio.
- Finally, you need to be able to work in the UK without the need for a visa.
A little bit about Waste Creative:
Waste are a world class digital creative agency with an award winning team. They value the culture in their studio as much as they do their technical and professional ability. They work with global and UK brands providing creative services across the entire digital spectrum, from advertising through to immersive and engaging cross platform content and web sites. The lucky candidate will have the pleasure of working with the likes of Sega, Warner Brothers Interactive, British Gas, Disney, Turner Broadcasting and Yahoo! to name a few.
Location: Farringdon, London.
Salary: Dependent on experience and skill set.
Start date: ASAP.
How to Apply
If you like what you have heard so far and tick all the ‘about you’ boxes, please send your jaw dropping portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES!