Hello. We're UPPERQUAD.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer to join us in our San Francisco office. If you are particularly good at what you do and what you do is developing amazing web sites, please get in touch regardless of what the bullet points say.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience
- Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
- Have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: PHP and/or Python skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and ready to get to work
- Living in the San Francisco area or willing to move
UPPERQUAD is a creative digital agency producing innovative brand identities, products and interactive experiences that connect people.
We are a multidisciplinary team working at the intersection of design and technology. UPPERQUAD provides strategy, design, marketing and technology services to unthinkably large companies and the just-getting-started. Clients include Google(x), Pinterest, Facebook, Motorola, One Kings Lane and Epic Magazine.
We believe in big ideas, hard work and being good people.
***International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.***
How to Apply
Please send your resume and links of some recent projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document. Please no phone calls or office visits.