Heavenspot is seeking a Front End Developer to add to our talented development team. As a Front End Developer you will focus on solving complex problems in a fast paced environment. The position requires a combination of technical and creative skills as well as proven experience building websites that work across the vast variety of browsers and devices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing production-level front-end markup and code from design.
- Assisting in back-end integration.
- Involvement in the conception, design, architecture, implementation, testing and deployment of multiple projects.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with extensive customization of WordPress themes and/or plugins.
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop; Pixel-perfect PSD to Web skills.
- Experience with mobile- and desktop-first responsive design.
- Familiarity with the latest web standards, trends and best practices for semantic markup, performance, and usability.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies to assess their value and practicality.
- Broad experience with source control. We primarily use Git.
- Knowledge of Social Media APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Understanding of front- and back-end MVC frameworks.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Compass / Sass or LESS.
- A passion for technology and development with a dedication to and desire of perfection.
- Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to speak comfortably and professionally with non-technical inpiduals and groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be LA-based, on-site only; no recruiters or staffing agencies.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com