Creative. Friendly. Energetic. Craft. Graft.
If those words are as important to you as they are to us, maybe we should talk.
Language Brand Communication is a Manchester-based team of creatives that thrive on delivering great results.
Whether we’re working on branding, web, print or marketing our hard work, clever ideas, and creativity takes our clients to where they really need to be.
After a batch of new contract wins we’re on the lookout for a couple of Web Developers to join us.
The right person will know their technology, that’s a given, but they’ll also be client-focussed: whatever we build at Language is created with our clients, and their audience, in mind.
If you can communicate as well as code, we’d love to say, ‘Hello…world’…
You will have experience in:
- building websites with HTML, CSS and PHP,
- implementing jQuery
- Wordpress CMS
- using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
- using Photoshop and InDesign
- developing websites for mobile and tablet devices
You will be able to show us the few qualities that sets you apart from the rest, such as:
- Have an eye for design detail
- Be a great problem solver and excited about tackling challenges in development
- Take pride in your work and have a professional outlook to your role
- Be able to play your part in a small team: both working to instruction and to your own initiative as and when required
- Able to manage your time exceptionally well within the project.
- Not afraid of hard work
You will be a superstar if you:
- Have great knowledge and experience in other CMSs such as Magento
- Are experienced in UI and UX design.
Paper qualifications aren't important to us but demonstrable technical competence and a desire to do good work are absolutely vital. Salary is dependant on experience.
Please send us:
- Your CV with expected salary
- Examples of work (at least three) and explain your involvement in each piece of work.
***No recruiters, agencies. Only applicants with rights to work in the UK, valid visa or work permit will be considered.***
How to Apply
Please send your CV, expected salary and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org