As creative developer you will take Tunemelt, together with us to the next level. You will create a long term and sustainable architecture and help to expand, lead and inspire our team. You should have a strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously but also having the spirit of a team player.
- Rebuild and improve the design and architecture of Tunemelt.
- Using your initiative and conceptual skills to decide what is best for Tunemelt together with the team.
- Lead the other developers and outsourced projects.
- Improve the platform significantly.
- Being responsible for many other aspects involved with Tunemelt and its development.
- Excellent understanding of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Basic web back-end development skills (PHP/MySQL .Net, Java, node.js.
- Experience with web development frameworks such as backbone.js.
- Knowledge/ experience with flash (AS3).
- Experience working with AJAX and services / REST API's to serve up dynamic and data-heavy content.
- Experience with mobile webdevelopment.
- Experience / familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc…).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Passion for music, events, clubs or festivals.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Help with accommodation within the centre of Amsterdam
- Lots of weekly guest list options for clubs
How to Apply
Please send a short introduction with a link to your resume or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.