Environments for Humans brings together some of the Web's most notable experts in UX for an all-new, one-day only online conference, the Rosenfeld Summit! Bring the experts to your desktop May 29th from 9AM to 4PM (CT).
About the Rosenfeld Summit
We've asked six of the smartest people in the UX industry to share the most essential tips that designers and researchers need to know. They came up with 31 incredibly valuable pieces of advice that will dramatically improve and strengthen your UX practice.
Register yourself--or your team--for our May 29 day-long virtual conference.
You'll learn from and interact with UX experts you know and respect: Steve Krug, Luke Wroblewski, Susan Weinschenk, Aarron Walter, Jeffrey Eisenberg, and Whitney Quesenbery.
They'll help you:
- Get fresh and practical information that will make a difference in your work
- Be surprised, as some of your assumptions will be challenged
- Have a better understanding of the state of the art when it comes to the industry's best practices
Why attend the online conference?
- Attending a conference online means no travel hassle!
- Bring the experts live to your desktop!
- Time spent on the road is better spent instead in the office or with family, friends!
- Sessions are developed to dive deeper into the material!
- Ask questions directly to the speakers!
- Can't make it the day of the conference? Watch the recordings whenever you want!