September was a great month on Awwwards, with innovative, well made sites coming at us from all angles. Now please lose yourself in a world of immersive, interactive, gamified digital mastery and if there's one that you think shines through - give it a vote for #SOTM.
If you go to the effort of voting and tweeting using the hashtag #AwwwardsSOTM 5 of you will be rewarded with a WLOKS bundle.
Let's have a look at the treats we've been offered this month...http://www.awwwards.com/awards-of-the-month/nominees/
Here are the candidates for Site of the Month, September 2016:
- KIKK Festival 2016 by Dogstudio (Belgium)
- Bastille: Eye of the Stormers by Spotify (U.S.A)
- Topple Trump by Parallax (United Kingdom)
- Google Presents: The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks by Google Brand Studio (U.S.A)
- The Jason Bourne Experience by Darewin Paris (France)
- Kygo Life by Good Morning (Norway)
Vote and Win
To show our appreciation for your vote we are giving you the chance to win 1 of 5 WLOKS bundles, containing 53 icons, 49 mockups and 51 photos (Worth €29.00) just vote and share it on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #AwwwardsSOTM