United States / July 25 2019
We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As Senior Product Designer, you will work closely with the broader Product and Engineering teams to bring consistent, delightful, end-to-end experiences to the Splash product. You will also be a strong advocate for design thinking, and will bring your knowledge and practices to the greater Splash organization in order to help ensure quality across the Splash product suite.
At Splash, our mission is to build a tool that democratizes design – one that creates a seamless experience for event marketers, designers, and on-site coordinators; anyone that has a role in bringing an event to life.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience and work with others to iterate towards that vision
- Work with cross-functional teams. You'll partner closely with engineering and product to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts and knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Structure thoughts and provide guidance to larger groups - especially when communicating your work.
- Be autonomous, yet collaborative. You'll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way. On the flipside, you also value design team collaboration and never do your work in a vacuum.
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Be an advocate for design thinking through facilitating whiteboarding sessions, design studios and design sprints.
- Think long- and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision.
- Mentor Junior Designers when necessary - setting up two-way-feedback sessions and assisting in the setting of actionable and measurable goals.
- You're a strong thought partner and are able to clearly articulate priorities across the team to drive alignment and push the product and design systems forward.
- You have a user-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and insight
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- You understand how data and research inform your design craft
- You care as much about the user-interface as you do the experience
- You are excited to help build a design culture at Splash
- 5+ years of experience
- BONUS points if you have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
*Please include a link to your portfolio when applying - thank you!
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Watson Design Group, Inc.United StatesWatson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling, online development, and social media. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design and community engagement. Projects...
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...