Austria / July 10 2019
We develop and realize web and mobile applications and software solutions for domestic and international clients with a high standard of design, usability, and quality. Besides the DACH-region we focus on the US market and value our clients based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. We operate internationally, but our headquarters are in Graz. Do you want to work with and learn from A-level people from more than 15 countries? Then join Parkside and grow with us!
As a UX Designer at Parkside, you’ll play a major role in the user experience and design of our international projects. Your mission will be to improve the user experience for users on the web, iOS, and Android. As part of our design department, you'll work closely with our engineering teams to elevate Parkside to the next level
- Create user experiences that clearly communicate the UX strategy and that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements and the reasoning behind it (presentations, information architecture, user stories, etc.)
- Articulate and defend design decisions with clients and project leads based on data-driven research
- Facilitate workshops with the client
- Define, plan and participate in ongoing user research and usability test evaluations
- Be the point of interlink between Project Manager, Product Owner and Designers
- Coordinate efficient UX design workflows
- Coordinate and create prototypes for clients
- Help to elevate the design team by contributing new UX technologies and processes
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 5+ years of experience creating large-scale mobile and web applications, preferably for international clients
- Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
- Experienced in using data to conduct UX decisions
- Expert proficiency level in a variety of design and prototyping tools
- You are able to prototype and share ideas quickly with pen and paper
- You have cross-platform design experience (web, mobile)
- You are fluent in English
- You have an open-minded personality and a precise and accurate working style
WHAT YOU GET
- The field of UX is a crucial part of our design process and highly valued here at Parkside. In your role, you have the opportunity to create the underlying structure that makes great design possible
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 15 different countries welcomes you from the first day on
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies, and you can choose your devices
- A modern office environment in the beautiful university town of Graz known for its Mediterranean flair
- The Parkside Academy as well as participating in design/ux conferences (e.g. awwwards conference, worldusabilitycongress) gives you the opportunity to continuously improve your skills
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 3,000 to € 4,000 – (based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
Explore more insights about Parkside and project examples here
Submit your resume and a motivational letter outlining your experience and qualifications.
We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.
Watson Design Group, Inc.United StatesWatson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling, online development, and social media. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design and community engagement. Projects...
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...