Netherlands / April 17 2019
Welcome to Resn Amsterdam. Here you’ll find one of the finest teams of creative digital thinkers and makers, anywhere in the world. In our state-of-the-art workshop, we hand tool the highest quality interactive content for the most discerning clientele. Our master craftspeople are hard at work creating the future, but we’re always on the lookout for the sharpest and most creative minds to join the team. If you think you have what it takes to become part of Resn Amsterdam, apply today
Resn are looking for an Interactive Producer to join us in Amsterdam.
You'll be working on big international brands so be prepared for some late nights and hard deadlines. Of course, these will be kept to a minimum as your peerless project management skills ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time, within budget and with a smile on everyone's dials. This position begins as soon as you can break free of your present reality.
Be the primary contact and part time lover for our top of their class clients, ensuring free flowing communication and affection, managing expectations and generally having a swell time.
Define and manage projects from end to end. This means scope, resources, schedules and budgets, which you will eat for breakfast. Mmmm.
Prepare estimates, statements of work and other weighty documents. (Harbouring a secret love for spreadsheets will enhance your prospects twofold).
Establish and maintain goals for your projects, including achieving Resn's impossibly high technical and creative standards. Participate in strategic and creative collaboration between our teams and clients.
- 4+ years of interactive producer or project management experience. Solid creative work, particularly work for/with advertising agencies, is HIGHLY desirable. We rate experience, attitude, and common sense over formal qualifications.
- Experience working on large and complex interactive projects with multidisciplinary creative and technical teams.
- Experience with short production timelines, hard deadlines, and agency demands.
- A solid understanding of interactive web technologies.
- An uncontrollable desire to solve problems and make things.
- A keen eye for reading clients and team members, and tailoring your management approach to suit their needs.
- The flexibility to respond to changing project, client and business demands
- An obsession for detail.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Unbounding optimism and the desire to achieve the impossible!
- The ability to maintain composure and focus when the escalating demands of work rear up like a rampant wildebeest.