Senior digital designer /remoteREMOTE
Spain / January 12 2021
We are offering exciting and diverse projects in a collaborative atmosphere to an experienced and talented creative — you?
If you are looking for a place which respects work-life balance with the possibility to work remotely — Elespacio might be right for you.
If you have a strong interface and brand focus in digital media, enjoy conceptualising and developing high level creative work, and are comfortable with both pitch and production stages of projects — you might be right for Elespacio.
Job is open to all EU residents on a remote base or in-situ in one of our offices in Barcelona or Berlin.
No recruiters please.
Our Offer To You
- Exciting and varied projects with major customers like Nespresso or Victorinox to name a few
- Collaborative atmosphere, working together in an interdisciplinary team of researchers, UX & motion designers, technologists and marketeers.
- Career development opportunities. Regularly exchange feedback, participate in company off-sites, and access a professional development budget to spend on conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer flexible working hours and home office options
Experience we are looking for
- Strong portfolio showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and user-centred visual design excellence
- Experience designing digital products, ecommerce knowledge is a plus
- Successful experience partnering with research, design, product, marketing and development teams
- Experience supporting and coaching members of the team with practical advice and guidance
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- You're detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- You can ensure the quality of detailed visual design throughout all phases of a project √
- You love communication! From presenting ideas, explaining strategies to reflecting on the industry in our in-house articles — you simply can’t hold yourself back.
- You’re proactive, organised, curious and empathetic, and you can multi-task across multiple workstreams
- You’re passionate about inclusive, accessible and customer-centric design — because we are too!
- Your attitude: 'let’s do it', 'there is a way', 'let’s go for it' — and we join you in finding great solutions.
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight because the unknown is our place
- You share our values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
Who are we?
Elespacio is a creative agency, specialising in marketing and advertising. We craft stories for our clients, by combining our creative, strategic and technical skills. We’re passionate about helping people – our clients and each other – to grow. We strive to be a truly multicultural, diverse and stress-free workplace, where people of every age, gender and walk of life, work together to create wonderful things.
- Small, friendly team of people, fun but professional atmosphere
- Hard working and committed but home for dinner
- Agency environment with in-house approach to clients
- Blended working environment (home and office) or fully remote
If you’d like to join us, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a paragraph describing the three things that are most important to you for a happy working life.
muse case — UX Design&Technology StudioGermany REMOTEDevelopment of websites and web applications with a strong focus on design and front-end engineering. You can expect interesting projects, challenging customers, a close-knit, experienced, and passionate team, a relaxed working atmosphere and varied
Bakken & Bæck