mavis seeks a Senior Digital Designer.
A fantastic highly creative design agency in London are looking for talented conceptual senior digital designer to join their growing team. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a collective of high-end design experts who work across an extraordinary roster of clients from well known big brands to start ups.
You must have lots of creative flair and deliver exquisite conceptual thinking and design execution. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative designer. This great opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects from conceptual stages, through to design and on to production. You will be taking ownership of projects and keeping a close eye on the full process, quality of creative output.
We are a design-focused business that makes digital platforms, services, tools and utilities. So you’ll be designing for those sorts of applications. We don’t and (shouldn’t) do banner ads.
• 8+ years of design and digital design agency experience
• Have an exceptional portfolio showcasing award winning beautiful designed work across multiple platforms from brand, identity, through to desktop, mobile and tablet
• You must be a super talented, ideas driven conceptual designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
• Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of user experience, they don’t have a UX team in-house
• Enjoy collaborating with the design team and in-house developers
• An intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative person, who will live and breathe design
• Be aware of the latest UX and technology trends out there
• Experience of leading a project, presentation and being client facing
• Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock ups to polished designs
• An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography with a focus on quality
• Opportunity to work closely with the founders, also room to move up positions quite quickly
• Lead, Inspire and mentor junior members of the team
• Excellent User interface packages (Sketch / Photoshop / Illustrator)
• Development of design systems – Grids / interactive behaviour / Visual style guides through to wireframes and sitemaps - Prototypes - Design style guides -
• Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role
How to Apply
Due to the volume of applications we receive, regrettably we will only be in contact if we feel your qualifications match our requirements. Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful applicants