Spain / June 14 2019
Come and join our Elkanodata team, where you'll drive, create and implement social change through digital design as our new Lead Digital Project Manager.
If you fail to plan, you’ve already planned to fail is a well-known quote that our talented Digital Project Manager (Elkano), Florian, lives by - what say you?
Here at Elkanodata, we transform complex information and data, into insightful, innovative and attractive user experiences.
OUR PURPOSE is to be the leaders in information design within inter-governmental organizations (IGO) by 2022, offering the highest quality work to our clients from our multicultural and diverse team located in Barcelona.
OUR MISSION is to use Information Design as a tool for social change, redefining the way people engage with relevant causes, and helping International Organizations make the most out of their information and data, we strive to build a more informed and inclusive society. Some of our notable projects have been around supporting the LGBTQ+ community, health care and awareness, and poverty prevention action plans.
OUR VALUES are to create a safe, engaging and productive environment, whereby our people feel confident enough to bring their true and authentic selves to work... people are at the forefront of our business, we not only want to create a great work culture, but we want to change the world through each and everyone one of our employees. We like to surround ourselves with creative talent, who love what they do and have a passion for design, data and all things digital. We work within our passions, and have fun along the way!
Elkanodata... American working culture, European creativity, and Mediterranean lifestyle.
We're on the hunt for an imaginative, innovative and detail orientated Lead Digital Project Manager to deliver high-quality projects to our top international clients. Reporting to our CEO, sitting on our leadership team, you'll be the main point of contact between the creative team and our clients, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of projects according to client’s needs and objectives; working alongside the various stakeholders to ensure that projects are run on time and on budget.
You'll have four core sides to your role; the first being hands-on project management, you'll manage up to three complex projects simultaneously, striving to ensure that no project is too complex, or too hard for you to master.... the second? well, that'll be people management, we want you to build a driven and motivated team around you, ensuring that you support and enable them to be the very best that they can be; with an active focus on their learning and development and psychological wellbeing...the third? - you'd be positioned as a partner, educating us on best project management practices, taking a strategic approach to set processes and disrupting blockers.
As Lead Digital Project Manager, you'll
- Translate our client needs and briefs into a detailed and comprehensive project plan with a clear execution phase and tasks
- Coordinate internal resources and freelance resource for the flawless execution of projects
- Build a strong relationship with the technical and creative teams, and external vendors, being able to motivate under pressure, tight deadlines or peak production delivering high-end products
- Schedule and resource projects in the creative proposal phase or project kick-off
- Streamline the creative team in project execution timings, juggling between various simultaneous projects and optimizing resource allocation
- Ensure that all deliverables are error free, on time and in line with client facing quality expectations
- Translate client feedback into specific and detailed technical and creative instructions for the team.
- Manage all project documentation, feedback and deliverables in an agile and scalable way through PM tools
You'll be analytical, methodical, confident, responsive, persuasive (but not pushy), you'll be able to motivate yourself and peers, be a master of communication and have excellent attention to detail.
We'd love to hear from you if you have -
- Experience with various methodologies, whether that be Agile, Waterfall and or Scrum etc - being a Scrum Master would be ideal, but we're open to various candidate profiles
- Proven experience and a portfolio in managing and juggling between interactives projects, websites, dashboards and award-winning projects
- Experience implementing and deep knowledge of PM tools, tracking and filing systems for Digital and Interactive projects ( Asana, Jira, InVision, Trello, Toggl, Slack etc…)
- Are a strategic thinker, you'll be able to identify industry trends and opportunities and shape the direction of projects
If you're confident and comfortable with the following then click apply and get in touch!
+ Experience in Data Visualization projects
+ Experience with time-tracking software and implementation
+ Experience with Resource Allocation software
WHY JOIN ELKANODATA?
Besides our clear and defined purpose, mission and values to change the world through digital design, we've recently hired a Head of Talent & Culture, whose core focus is to build, develop and create a motivating, inspirational and inclusive employee experience for you... we're proud to invest in our people, and we'll start by allowing our Head of Talent & Culture to support you with all of your needs.
On top of this, we're also offering a pioneering reward, benefits, recognition, learning/development & training programme, along with an engaging team building and defined corporate social responsibility (CSR) platform. Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona, close to some of the best restaurants (vegan-friendly), bars, clubs and gyms Barcelona has to offer. You're a stone throw away from some of the major sites, and can easily access public transportation if need be. We've created a hub for creatives, with a multicultural team, you'll have the opportunity to knowledge share, create bonding working relationships, and be around people that share the same passion for design as you do!
HOW TO APPLY?
Click apply to have an exploratory chat, we're more than happy to set up a face to face, Skype or telephone call to see if Elkanodata is the place for you! Our Head of Talent & Culture is Warren Carvèr, please feel free to connect with him on Linkedin, as he'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Check out our website, where you'll be able to see our offices, current projects, and our CEO, Pau Cuervo, talk about Elkanodata - http://www.elkanodata.com ... and send us an email with your CV/Portfolio and or your website to email@example.com... what are you waiting for, join us and become an Elkano!
+To confirm we're open to both local (based in Barcelona) and Expat talent+
“Elkanodata is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Elkanodata to give equal opportunities in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, race, age, political view, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin, whether you refer to yourself as a UX or UI designer, if you like Rum Rasin ice cream, and or if you are an Android or I Phone/Apple user etc."