Watson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling and online development. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design. Projects we've brought to life include campaigns for Swiss Army Man, The Jungle Book and The Hunger Games franchise as well as experiential features for League of Legends and X-Files. We've had the pleasure of working with clients from Disney to A24, Lionsgate to Warner Bros., and are constantly looking forward to creating new, exciting digital marketing initiatives. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and push the envelope of what's possible, setting our goals high and keeping our eye on the digital horizon.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious self-motivated Art Director with a strong interactive background - someone who can visualize the essence of a project and take it from "good idea" to a brilliant execution. We want someone who is up-to-date with the latest technology and implementing it to tell compelling stories, always striving for perfection and looking for ways to make their work more exciting.
What we are looking for:
- Developing and executing concepts
- Providing initial designs, refining directions and working with developers through final delivery of a project
- Working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the Creative Director, production team and producers on a variety of projects
- Strong understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interface, motion design, navigation, and an affinity for experimental concepts
- Implement web standards and best practices
Desired skills and experience:
How to Apply
Please submit resumes and online portfolios/reels to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants with portfolios will be considered.