United States / November 20 2019
Mission: Modernize the World of Physical Security
Verkada builds intelligent security cameras capable for the Internet of Things (IoT) era.
Our mission: modernize the world of physical security (see us on Forbes here).
Verkada’s IoT platform combines plug-and-play security cameras with intelligent, cloud-based software — all in a scalable, user-friendly system. Hundreds of organizations use Verkada to protect people and assets, secure facilities, and gain new insights that improve the efficiency of their operations. Verkada's vision is for an autonomous, distributed system capable of understanding the physical world in real time.
As an early member of our Marketing team, you play a lead role in creating programs that enable us to tackle an immense, $16 billion/year global market. You’ll also have a hand in crafting our culture as we scale.
Build and manage the Verkada corporate website and internal tools.
- Manage the Verkada corporate website and build microsites.
- Be a Growth Hacker - Create web growth hacks that result in organic and viral growth.
- Build and integrate with other platforms to A/B test, increase conversions as well as put operational processes in place.
- Build websites that are pixel perfect - have a very good eye and understanding of design.
- Strong experience in building responsive websites.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS.
- Strong knowledge in REST API.
- Experience using GIT.
- An understanding of how to ensure pages can be crawled efficiently for SEO purposes.
- Implemented B2B Analytic tools and integrations (Marketo, Salesforce Integrations, Google Analytics)
- Attention to detail.
- Experience building statically generated websites
- Experience building SPA
- Strong knowledge in backend languages and databases.
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
B-Reel Creative Agency, Inc.United StatesB-Reel LA is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the team. We partner with tech giants and startups alike, even launching our own products and services from concept to market. Our output spans a wide spectrum of the latest emergin...