Front-end developer, Full-time (Junior)
Netherlands / November 13 2018
Ask Phill is looking for a talented, full-time front-end developer to join our fast-paced, growing Creative Digital Agency in Amsterdam. Our agency is focused on design, development, and marketing in the e-commerce industry, with a client base consisting of fashion, lifestyle, beauty brands, and startups. Ask Phill is the leading Shopify development agency in The Netherlands
As a Front-End Developer at Ask Phill, you have the opportunity and responsibility to define how each of our client’s front-end appears online. The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and performs well in a team - with a love for collaborating with others, but also the ability to tackle a challenge on their own. They have an extensive knowledge of the current e-commerce landscape and an innovative and creative mentality, with the ability to deliver exceptional e-commerce experiences and the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work. Most importantly, they are passionate about coding with a strong work ethic and an extraordinary attention to detail and precision.
Does this sound like you?
- Create clean code front-end development in line with design and functional demands
- Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
Requirements and Essential Skills:
- Extensive HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of JAMstack and React
- Up to date with industry design trends and tools
- Expert in mobile and responsive
- Strong communication skills and the ability to advise on digital design process and direction, and present these ideas to potential clients
- Superb communication, organization and time management skills
- An eagerness to improve your own development knowledge and ability
Additional useful skills and experience:
- Experience with Shopify and Liquid
- Experience using GitHub
- Have worked within a variety of agile development teams and processes
- Directly working with new and forward-thinking lifestyle brands
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the centre of Amsterdam (Jordaan)
- No formal “office-wear” required - we work hard but we laugh a lot and have fun
- Extensive lunch, good music in the office, Friday drinks and a monthly team dinner
Five & DoneUnited StatesFive & Done is on the hunt for a well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to help build and lead a creative team in our Dallas office. This is a great opportunity for a confident and personable Sr. Art Director looking to take the next step in t...
Five & DoneUnited StatesHere at Five and Done the hunt is on for an exceptional UX / UI Designer to help us create thoughtful, strategy-driven, passion-fueled web applications. You’ll tackle both simple and complex projects and help guide them to intuitive, accessible, an...