Spain / January 10 2019
Elkanodata, a global information design agency based in Barcelona, is looking for an experienced Mid- Weight Front- End Developer to join the Interactive business unit. You will develop top quality interactive digital experiences, interactives infographics and data visualizations, and work closely with designers and project managers to effectively deliver top quality results and manage clients expectations, timings and resources.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Front- End Developer to join our Interactive Business Unit and help us develop top quality interactives and data visualizations:
- You will develop interactive digital experiences, interactive infographics and data visualizations. You will work closely with designers and Project Owners to effectively deliver top quality results and manage clients expectations, timings and resources
- You will be the Owner of some of the projects you participate in. The Project Owner is responsible for managing the team involved in the project, elaborating timelines and ensuring the project is successful at delivering the client´s expectations on time and to Elkanodata´s quality standards.
- You will collaborate with another Mid-Weight Front-End Developer to create beautifully crafted interactive experiences, working in a agile enviromment to quickly prototype new products and test new technologies.
- You will evolve current products based on market and customer needs. You will keep your ear to the ground to incorporate industry best practices and important developments into our products.
What are we looking for?
- Quality driven: Able to demonstrate expertise, enthusiasm, drive, passion and curiosity for high-end digital experiences.
- A doer: You have a proven track record of getting things done. You respond decisively to challenges.
- You believe in solving problems through collaboration, investigation and iteration.
- Ambition and resilience: Our company is small but we are growing and changing fast. You want to grow with us, keep a positive mental attitude and learn and try new things along the way.
- Someone that is fun and easy to work with. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- A relationship builder: You initiate and manage working relationships with people that are based on trust and openness. You are confident in challenging and being challenged in a constructive manner.
- A manager: You can coach, mentor and motivate others and can clearly communicate your passion and vision to your team. You can delegate and give clear directions.
Hit us with all of that, and we will hit you back.
- 3+ years experience working in digital agencies with the highest quality standards or as a freelance collaborating with digital agencies.
- Excellent technical skills
- Data Visualization libraries (D3js)
- Wordpress Development
- Project management with GIT
- JS Frameworks (React, Vue.js, Angular 2+)
- Task Runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt)
- APIs management and Web Services
- Intermediate technical skills:
- Cloud server configuration and maintenance (Azure, Amazon)
- Backend development (PHP, Node.js)
- High attention to detail and heavy front-end expertise
- Project Execution Methodologies
- Experience collaborating with designers, preferably working with Sketch.
- Good communication skills
- Experience leading & coordinating projects and teams.
- Strategic thinking: Able to identify industry trends and opportunities and shape the direction of the agency in complex areas
- English: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
Good to have:
Competitive salaries, bonus scheme, fully flexible work hours, central location, beer fridays, fun team events (no, they are not mandatory!), a parking spot for your bike or motorbike (So it doesn’t get stolen whilst you work!)
Five & DoneUnited StatesFive & Done is on the hunt for a well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to help build and lead a creative team in our Dallas office. This is a great opportunity for a confident and personable Sr. Art Director looking to take the next step in t...
Five & DoneUnited StatesHere at Five and Done the hunt is on for an exceptional UX / UI Designer to help us create thoughtful, strategy-driven, passion-fueled web applications. You’ll tackle both simple and complex projects and help guide them to intuitive, accessible, an...