United States / January 05 2019
Hello is looking for a Digital Designer with an outstanding interactive portfolio to make the future with us. Define user experiences and design stunning interfaces for web and other interactive mediums from concept through creation. We are looking for makers who are passionate about quality design and have a drive for innovation.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to execute creative solutions
- Design intuitive interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight
- Bring ideas to the table, explain your point of view, and take feedback and direction
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without breaking a sweat
- Firm understanding of information architecture and UX design
- Solid foundation in visual design
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is a creative agency driven to craft worthy experiences. We believe everything will be digital—surrounding us like the air we breathe. Strategically insightful and creatively purposeful, we start with relevant and authentic ideas. Hello is communication, and simply what we do. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Our office is a creative work environment located in Culver City. Benefits include competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) match, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
To apply please email your resume, portfolio and URLs to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Digital Designer” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. Please no phone calls or office visits.
Five & DoneUnited StatesFive & Done is on the hunt for a well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to help build and lead a creative team in our Dallas office. This is a great opportunity for a confident and personable Sr. Art Director looking to take the next step in t...
Five & DoneUnited StatesHere at Five and Done the hunt is on for an exceptional UX / UI Designer to help us create thoughtful, strategy-driven, passion-fueled web applications. You’ll tackle both simple and complex projects and help guide them to intuitive, accessible, an...