United States / September 01 2019
About the In-House Position:
We are looking for a Creative Web Designer who has a passion for concepting and creating inspiring web design for innovative and leading businesses. Creativity and strong web design sensibility is essential. As a Creative Web Designer you understand the importance of every little detail and how these details impact the final design. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, bring new interaction ideas and web design to each project. Must be able to design terrific experiences from scratch including interactivity, mobile, impactful websites, enjoyable eCommerce and responsive design.
The right candidate should have at least 5 years' design experience designing websites for medium-large scale brands that solve objectives while remaining highly engaging. You’ll have the chance to work closely with our President, Creative Director, Visual Designers, Digital Producers & even Developers to bring to life terrific and intuitive user experiences for various leading brands.
Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. If you’re looking to become a valuable asset in an evolving digital agency where you are recognized and challenged daily, we’d love to hear from you.
• Strategic thinker as it relates to website and mobile user interaction
• Curiosity of purpose behind user behavior of different user groups
• Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results
• Research, usability studies & creating site maps, user flows, wireframes, etc.
• Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and adhere to high-quality standards
• Communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Drive evolving UI/UX trends
• A portfolio(required) consisting of polished & client-ready UX Design examples
• 5 + years of website design or user experience design
• Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
• High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator & UX related tools
• High-quality standards and a desire to produce award-winning work
Compensation / Benefits
- Position is In-House in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
- F/T role: 5 days / week
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free lunches
- Gourmet snacks
- Annual team travel event
- Work days at the beach
- Full Benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision
- LOTS of perks!
- Compensation: DOE
Please Note: Specialists in commercials, TV, Film and video without an extensive background in interactive website user experience should not apply.
Watson Design Group, Inc.United StatesWatson Design Group is an award-winning creative boutique specializing in digital storytelling, online development, and social media. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for interactive design and community engagement. Projects...
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...