United States / July 25 2019
We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Can you look at the ordinary and make it extraordinary? Are you kind? Empathetic? Are you tenacious enough to turn roadblocks into super highways? Do you love turning a complicated problem into a simple, elegant solution? Are you bold enough to push and question when needed? Do you specialize in making visual magic?
If so - we want you.
We are looking for a multi-talented Designer to join our close-knit design team. At Splash, we believe that experience is everything. We offer the world's first event marketing software driven to maximize the impact of in-person events. The end-to-end Splash platform empowers our users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning and analysis tools, and meaningful integration of email marketing and social media. In short, we strive to make events extraordinary.
Our team is driven to create clean, engaging web template designs that are bold enough to make a statement and and delightful enough to provoke a smile. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to make a big impact. We want someone with a can-do, get-it-done, problem-solving attitude. Someone who lives to come up with wild ideas and yet work within a framework.
- 3-5 years of experience at an in-house design or web design position.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understands how to use Chrome Developer Tools
- Working experience with JQuery
- Very comfortable using the latest CSS3 properties (keyframes, transforms)
- Prototyping is an essential part of the ideal toolset
- Strong experience with responsive web design/development principles
- Demonstrates understanding of cross platform best practices
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Constantly seeking out current design trends
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) as well as Sketch
- Constantly seeking out current design trends
Excellent communication skills:
- The ability to work self motivated as well as collaborate towards a common goal
- Being able to give and receive feedback is a must. You thrive in an environment of constant feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
Tenacity and Passion:
- The ability to deliver against tight timelines, managing multiple and competing work priorities
- A proactive, self motivated, team player with zero ego
- Driven, passionate, versatile and open minded
- Collaborate with the Director of Splash Creative and the Splash Creative Team to manage, design, execute the building of event landing pages for our broad and varied client base
- Innovate on best building standards and assure brand consistency across multiple projects and brands
- Coordinate across Creative, Product, and Dev teams to achieve high quality results
- Execute design analysis on event sites built for brands to ensure function, scalability, and brand consistency
- Use your creative problem solving to develop detailed processes which assist the creation of comprehensive design solutions that engage, delight, and inspire
- Manage and track simultaneous projects and tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on project development
*Please include a link to your portfolio when applying - thank you!
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume and portfolio. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Garden EightJapanGarden Eight is looking for a Front-End Developer, who likes good design and code.We are a Tokyo based digital creative studio. We work in a team — creative developers and directors — to create good works with national and international clients.We wa...
LEEROYCanadaLEEROY is looking for a Creative Front-End Developper to join an amazing team of UI designers & developers in a creative agency based in Montreal. We want to raise the bar in building spectacular animations in performance-driven web apps & si...