United States / November 27 2019
AREA 17 is looking for an Analyst on the Strategy team to join our New York studio. As an Analyst, you will support primarily the Strategy team and secondarily the Production team to create cohesive stories and actionable results for our clients. With your insights, you design qualitative and quantitative research approaches and programs to support branding and product design initiatives. You perform comprehensive brand, market, and competitive audits to identify salient information and trends, and help facilitate various workshop sessions to determine and prioritize stakeholder personas, business needs, and areas of opportunity.
In the role of Analyst, you will collaborate with clients, partners and internal teams, including product managers, UX/UI designers, engineers, quality assurance and operations to translate business goals into unique product and brand experiences. As Analyst you will provide analytics insights, taking an active role in the creation and delivery of presentations with key findings to clients, while engaging client and project teams to coordinate timelines, meet deadlines, and manage the deliverable workstream. Additionally, the Analyst will assist with business development activities.
We’re looking for a candidate that...
- Has strong critical thinking skills in order to discern and provide actionable insights for our internal teams and clients.
- Is interested in a mix of research methodologies, including but not limited to online surveys, focus groups, interviews, questionnaires, discussion guides, and more.
- Embraces ambiguity and imperfect information on large, complex projects with a curious mind to get to the bottom of a question.
- Has a working understanding of business processes and strategy to hit the ground running in support of our internal teams and clients.
- Has strong communication skills and can express complex concepts with confidence and clarity.
- Is highly detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ideally, but not required, you have experience in:
- Agile methodology, supporting the delivery team throughout the product development lifecycle to follow Agile software development practices (e.g. backlog grooming, sprint planning, and more).
- Quality assurance, analyzing business requirements and designing documentation and technical specifications to ensure full coverage of all requirements.
- Design qualitative and quantitative research approaches and programs to support branding and product design initiatives.
- Perform comprehensive brand, market, and competitive audits to identify salient information and trends.
- Create cohesive stories and actionable results for our clients from insights and observations.
- Help facilitate workshop sessions to determine and prioritize stakeholder personas, business needs, and areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and internal teams, including product managers, UX/UI designers, engineers, quality assurance and operations to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Take an active role in the creation and delivery of presentations on key findings to clients.
- Engage client and project teams to coordinate timelines, meet deadlines, and manage the workstream of deliverables.
- Provide analytics insights to support internal teams.
- Assist with business development activities.
The Strategy Team
The Strategy team identifies actionable opportunities and prioritizes them by value, effort, and risk—we intend to start 'doing' as quickly as possible. We bring concepts and ideas into reality through the active articulation of creative, and technical ideas that ladder up to the strategic product vision aligned around business goals. Common activities include product road mapping, conducting user research and planning content and technology.
AREA 17 is a digital product agency
As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.
Benefits of working with AREA 17
At AREA 17, we believe making great work and living great lives are inextricably linked—and must work synchronously to achieve harmony. In crafting our benefit programs, we emphasize our employees’ wellness and offer competitive packages including medical, dental, and vision plans with low or no deductible; robust flexible PTO allowance; 401k; paid family leave; and subsidized transit benefits to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist for all employees – we invest in each member of the team to develop, grow and advance, individually and as a team.
AREA 17 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
B-Reel Creative Agency, Inc.United StatesB-Reel LA is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join the team. We partner with tech giants and startups alike, even launching our own products and services from concept to market. Our output spans a wide spectrum of the latest emergin...