For designers, design leaders, product managers, researchers, or product orientated professionals who want to know how to infuse trust into both the products that you’re a part of creating, and the teams who are responsible for creating them. This workshop offers clear answers to the question “How exactly can I design for trust?”.
Design is a key ingredient in building trust for users and designing for trust requires a careful articulation of how to define trust, how to design for trust, how to measure trust, and the lifecycle of trust as both part of a team’s ethos, and well as the work that it puts out.
In this workshop, we’ll explore:
- A clear definition of what designing for trust means
- A framework for how to design for trust
- Practice and experience in applying the framework
- Tools for understanding the lifecycle of trust
- A vocabulary for how to talk about designing for trust within your teams and organisations
Workshop: Designing for Trust
By Michael Chanover
This offer ends:
Michael ChanoverVice President of Design at Khan Academy
Michael Chanover is the Vice President of Design at Khan Academy where he directs all design and user experience for the world’s largest free online education platform, he's an award-winning design leader, researcher and educator who focuses on helping build world-class organizations that embrace human-centered design to drive innovation and impact.