Jun 25, 2015
Free eBook: Interaction Design Best Practices (Words, Visuals, Space)
Interaction Design Best Practices, Book 1 by UXPin dives into the art and science behind some of today’s most memorable interaction designs.
Whether it’s a simple feedback message or a seamless animation, you’ll learn the principles behind great interaction design.
The e-book explains how to design tangible interface elements (text, visuals, space) so that your site or app feels more human and relatable. The 115-page e-book provides straightforward advice that every UI designer should know by heart.
Using screenshots from sites that successfully apply these principles, the e-book illustrates its lessons with examples from 30+ companies like Apple, AirBnB, Google, Facebook, Etsy, Virgin America, Dribbble, Hootsuite, and Behance.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- How to take advantage of visual psychology in your interaction design.
- A simple 5-step process for improving your interaction design.
- How to create aesthetic, learnable, and predictable web interfaces for the best UX.
- How to design copy so that it provides delightful feedback to users.
- How to use space for defining relationships between objects.
- How to strike the right balance between content and empty space.