As always the time has flown and here we are at the end of the month. It’s down to you to choose which of these 6 spectacular sites will win the coveted SOTM title.
Make your vote count and three of you can walk away with a copy of the ebook from Five Simple Steps "Front-end Style Guides" by Anna Debenham.
To start voting or the Site of the Month, just click here.
We know you’re dying to take a look, so we won’t keep you any longer. Here are this month’s candidates for Site of the Month, December 2013:
- 24 hours of Happy by Anonymous, Iconoclast Interactive and We Are From LA.
- Google Santa Tracker by Google, Haraldur Thorleifsson and Upperquad.
- Le Manoir Magique by 909c from France.
- Protest Boardwear by Build in Amsterdam from Netherlands.
- Meet Your MX by Watson/DG from U.S.A.
- Curadmir by Kitchen Prague from Czech Republic.
All of you who vote and tweet your SOTM using the hashtag #AwwwardsSOTM, will go into a draw to win this fantastic ebook:
Five Simple Steps "Front-end Style Guides" by Anna Debenham.