By mid-March 2014 or upon agreement.
- You have a degree in multimedia design or graphics and are specialized in web design.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
- Fluency in English and German is an asset.
- You have 1-2 years experience in a similar position and specialized web agency.
- You have a perfect mastery of graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks possibly).
- Good knowledge of web development/front-end (html5, css3, jquery, responsive design) are an important asset.
- You have a strong experience in organizing web projects (design - implementation - technical service).
- Polyvalent, you also have an excellent sense of contact.
- You are organized, serious, rigorous and reliable.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Integrated within a communications agency with 360 degree (print, digital and volume), you will take care of web/digital projects for various clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyze customer requirements, assist in the creation of offers.
- Organize the project, according to the different possible configurations: webdesign, organization of technical services, development schedule, deadlines, etc.
- Manage the Artistic Director any visual design web projects: user experience, wireframing , prototyping , etc.
- Manage various technical service providers and partner agencies for technical implementation creations. Timeliness, quality control, etc.
- Develop internal technical and visual parts of some projects (front-end development).
- A young and dynamic structure.
- A multidisciplinary side by side at 360 ° (print, digital and volume).
- Various projects.
- An attractive working environment.
- Pleasant working conditions and various opportunities.
How to Apply
Send your application with an online portfolio and a CV, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org