Merixstudio, with headquarters in Poznan, Poland, are looking for an experienced Project Manager. In a nutshell, we need someone to help us with a wide range of digital projects from small front-end jobs to advanced, high-profile Django/Drupal powered web apps. Fluent English is a must.
A perfect candidate should:
- Speak English fluently (you will be able to check both your English and typing skills with Skype, Gtalk and such)
- Be interested in the overall IT industry (the RSS feeds that you subscribe to won’t necessarily be investigated ;-)
- Know how to negotiate and what to offer an indecisive client,
- Know how to find a compromise between a stubborn designer and a demanding client (in other words, ease of communication will be a favored quality)
- Have some experience in managing web projects, as well as being interested in e-marketing.
OK, but what’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Full-time job contract
- Interesting, challenging interactive projects (international clientele)
- Comfortable working hours, always 8.00am– 4.00pm in an office in the center of Poznan (5 minutes from StaryBrowar/ Old Brewery
- Beer and BBQ after work
- A high-end workstation and the ability to work on even the most unconventional ideas!
Above all we want to create space for creativity (thanks to that projects such as World of Merix, Drupal Works or www.GoDealla.pl came to fruition).
How to Apply
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com