She Was Only seek an enthusiastic and talented Web Developer.
She Was Only are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Web Developer to join our small team. Working full-time from our Farringdon studio, you will get an opportunity to leave your mark on a wide range of projects — recent clients include: The British Fashion Council, Amazon and Virgin EMI. You will be involved in the entire process from start to finish, working closely with us to build the front and back-end, translating designs into fully functioning websites.
Projects are fast-paced and you're likely to be working on multiple sites at a time, so the ability to stay focused while multitasking will be essential.
The ideal candidate will have a few years of industry experience and a portfolio that shows flare, technical skill and an eye for detail. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with new and emerging technologies, with a genuine interest in the greater world of design.
- HTML and CSS (Essential to be aware of HTML5 elements and mark-up, and emerging rules and standards with CSS3)
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Bourbon/Neat sass frameworks
- Knowledge of using Git
- Gulp build tool
- Knowledge of using API’s (Twitter/Instagram etc.)
- Ability to debug and diagnose using developer tools
- Experience using composer with PHP
- Knowledge of using NPM in conjunction with Gulp
Depending on experience
No agencies please
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send an email with links or examples of your work (10mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org