M/A is looking for a Web Developer.
M/A is looking for someone who is a team player, broadly versed and excited about crafting exciting digital projects for a mixed range of clients.
We are a mixture of designers, creative directors, back-end and front-end developers and collaborate as a close team - from concept, design and development, through to the support and system administration.
Initially we are looking for 2-3 days a week depending on level of experience.
- Work alongside designers to prototype then build features.
- Hack on things and not be afraid to innovate to get the job done.
- Develop re-usable code and refine in-house workflow.
- Have many opportunities to be inventive, and have your ideas expanded into full features.
- A graduate or with a few years experience.
- A creative coder.
- Proud to work to a high standard.
- Server side development languages, such as Ruby, Python or PHP.
- Extensive knowledge of a Framework such as Django or Rails.
- Experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL).
- Version Control (Subversion/Git).
As a bonus:
- System administration (NGINX).
- Interest in exploring WebGL, Three.js, Paper.js, Cinder.
- Familiarity consuming APIs or building mash-ups.
- An eye for design.
How to Apply
Applicants email: email@example.com