FileMaker Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple, is looking for a skilled front-end web developer to join a fun, innovative team of highly talented web designers and engineers to create engaging interactive user experiences for iPad, iPhone, desktops and the web.
- Familiar with Web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues.
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization.
- Familiarity with fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments.
- Extremely detail oriented, intrinsically motivated and disciplined.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with responsive design is a plus
The position requires knowledge of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with large-scale web sites. The ideal candidate will be passionate about producing standards-compliant web sites, will be highly self-motivated to learn how emerging web technologies can enhance the user experience, and have a strong ability to work collaboratively with onsite and remote team members.
- Lay out text and graphics using site production templates.
- Build and implement templates for the site.
- Perform ongoing site maintenance.
- Manage all documents and files on the site ensuring proper linking and functionality.
- Enforce the style guide and standards for coding, directory structure, naming conventions.
- Produce web graphics that follow predetermined style guidelines.
BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
At least 3 years experience coding HTML/XHTML and CSS.
How to Apply
Apply on the company website: https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?job=29543253&openJobId=29543253&board_id=17682